Here are some items from this morning’s reading list that are worthy of a look:
Social Media Marketing
- Leverage the use of photos in your photo feed
- Optimize the order of the “left side” links
- Use “Rolling Feedback” to see trends of user interaction
- “Like” as your brand, not just as a person
- Optimize your default page layout
- Publish Objects that Encourage Interaction
- Create a Forum for constructive discussion
- Leverage photos and videos
- Share links of interest to your base
- Keep it fresh by repurposing content
- Ask users for action
Tags, Categories, Author ARchives, Image Attachments, “ReplytoCom”, Cononical URLs, and dealing with content theft.
While Penguin has a lot of people’s attention, here is a good primer on using Open Site Explorer to investigate a website’s link profile.
Not all Facebook “like” buttons are created equal.